A light fresh tasting pasta, using flavourful oven roasted cherry tomatoes.
|Oven-Roasted Tomato & Caper Pasta|| |
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp capers, rinsed & drained
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Your favorite GF Pasta
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients, except the pasta in a bowl. Then spread everything out on a prepared baking sheet (use parchment paper if you have it). Make sure tomatoes are turned cut side up.
- Bake at 450°F for about 20-25 minutes, or until tomatoes have burst and are turning golden.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta and set aside (reserve the pasta water to use as part of the sauce).
- In a sauce pan, add pasta, tomato mixture and ½ cup of the reserved pasta water, and cook over high heat until a sauce is formed and thickens slightly. Add more of the pasta water if want more of a sauce.
[hr]Learn About Gluten-Free Pasta & Cooking Techniques