Kalamata olives lend a rich and savory flavor to this pesto.
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated (optional)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil or use oil from tomatoes for more flavor
- Cook your favorite GF spaghetti until al dente (reserve 1/3 cup pasta water). Drain, rinse, return to pot.
- In a mini food processor combine all ingredients, and pulse until finely chopped (you can do this by hand, just finely pre-chop everything). Add pesto mixture to pasta and toss.
- Add in 1 Tbsp of reserved pasta water at a time, until you get the desired consistency of the sauce.