Easy one pot meal ready in under 15 minutes!
Italian Chicken & Rice
- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup GF chicken stock add more if needed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups instant rice
- 1 cup frozen French cut green beans
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a greased skillet, fry chicken and onion until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in stock, tomatoes and spices, and bring to boil. Then stir in rice and beans, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat, let stand 3 minutes covered.