Hearty soup filled with green beans, carrots and white kidney beans. But its the pesto that really brings this soup to life!
|Italian Bean Soup|| |
- 4 tsp olive oil
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 cups GF chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp rosemary
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 - 8 baby potatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen Romano green beans (flat shaped)
- ½ cup rice or GF orzo, optional
- 1 cup peas
- ½ can white kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 Tbsp GF pesto
- In a large pot, sauté onion and carrot in oil until onions are soft.
- Add broth, wine, seasonings, potatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down and simmer until veggies are almost cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients, and simmer until potatoes and pasta are fully cooked.
[hr]FAQ: Is White Wine Gluten Free?