Ethnic flavors fuse together in this mouth-watering chicken dish.
Indo-Asian Chicken Bake
- 1.5 kg chicken pieces for best flavor, leave the skin on
- 4 tsp oil
- 2 large onions diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 cups GF ketchup
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp GF curry powder
- 4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp GF teriyaki or GF soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sear chicken in hot oil until golden brown, remove from pan, drain.
- Pour off oil from pan, add all other ingredients.
- Stir until all seasonings are dissolved. Add chicken and cook on low heat until cooked throughout.
- Serve with rice, or on a bed of GF noodles.
[hr]FAQ: Are All Wine Vinegars Safe?