Chicken is marinaded then baked in a honey-garlic sauce until brown and bubbly.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized chunks.
- 3 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp honey or agave
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds white, un-toasted
- Liberal pinches of black pepper ground ginger and ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Add chicken, mix together well so the chicken is thoroughly coated in the marinade, cover and let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Arrange chicken on a parchment lined cookie sheet, and pour liquid on top of it.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, flip chicken pieces then bake for another 10 minutes, or until done.