Very good served hot or as a cold pasta salad.
Easy Thai Pasta
- GF linguini or rice stick noodles cooked
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 lb tofu drained and diced
- 1/3 cup GF Peanut Sauce
- 2 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat, then add garlic and red pepper and sauté until softened.
- Add ginger and tofu and sauté 5-6 minutes or until tofu is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Add cooked pasta and remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle peanuts over top and serve.