Very good served hot or as a cold pasta salad.
|Easy Thai Pasta|| |
- GF linguini or rice stick noodles, cooked
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ½ lb tofu, drained and diced
- ⅓ cup GF Peanut Sauce
- 2 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat, then add garlic and red pepper and sauté until softened.
- Add ginger and tofu and sauté 5-6 minutes or until tofu is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Add cooked pasta and remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle peanuts over top and serve.