Imagine the looks you’ll get from your guests when you put this plant in front of them. Perfect for April Fool’s Day!
|Edible Potted 'Plants'|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Imagine the looks you'll get from your guests when you put this plant in front of them. Perfect for April Fool's Day!
- 6 Small clear glass jars
- Chocolate Pudding (see below for recipes)
- 6 Chocolate Wafer Cookies, broken & ground up
- 6 Fresh mint sprigs
- First put some pieces of broken up chocolate cookies (or GF chocolate balls) in the bottom of the jar to look like rocks (for drainage).
- Spoon pudding over top, leaving about ½" space from the top.
- Sprinkle a few teaspoons of ground up cookies over top of the pudding to look like the dirt.
- Stick in a few mint sprigs to look like 'seedlings'. For an added touch, write the scientific name of spearmint (Mentha spicata) on the end of a cut-off popsicle stick. Then stick into the 'soil'.
Looking for other unique ways to present and arrange your food? Check out this article: It’s All About Presentation!