Imagine the looks you’ll get from your guests when you put this plant in front of them. Perfect for April Fool’s Day!
Edible Potted 'Plants'
- 6 Small clear glass jars
- Chocolate Pudding see below for recipes
- 6 Chocolate Wafer Cookies broken & ground up
- 6 Fresh mint sprigs
- First put some pieces of broken up chocolate cookies (or GF chocolate balls) in the bottom of the jar to look like rocks (for drainage).
- Spoon pudding over top, leaving about 1/2" space from the top.
- Sprinkle a few teaspoons of ground up cookies over top of the pudding to look like the dirt.
- Stick in a few mint sprigs to look like 'seedlings'. For an added touch, write the scientific name of spearmint (Mentha spicata) on the end of a cut-off popsicle stick. Then stick into the 'soil'.
[hr] Looking for other unique ways to present and arrange your food? Check out this article: It’s All About Presentation!