Since tofu is essentially tasteless, it needs to absorb the flavors from the other ingredients added to it. So be sure to allow at least 2 hours for the pudding to chill before you enjoy its wonderful smooth and creamy taste.
Silken Chocolate Pudding
- 1 pkg 12 oz Silken Tofu (firm or regular), drained
- 2/3 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips melted & slightly cooled
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using an immersion blender (or hand mixer), purée tofu until smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into small dessert dishes and chill for at least 2 hours.