Now that Easter is over, and you’re looking at that pile of candy that YOU bought your kids, thinking there is no way I’m going to let them eat all that junk!
Instead of throwing it away (which I’ve been known to do), re-use and re-gift it!
This beautiful and yummy Easter Bark is perfect for gift giving. Place some ‘shards’ in a cellophane bag tied with a pretty ribbon, and give away to friends and family.
|Easter Bark|| |
- 8 oz GF white chocolate
- GF Easter candy - like jelly beans or gummy bears
- GF rice crisp cereal
- Nuts - like almonds or macadamia nuts, chopped
- Dried fruits, chopped or whole -like cranberries, raisins, mango
- Melt chocolate, stirring until smooth. If adding cereal or nuts, stir in at this point.
- Spread chocolate out onto a parchment/silicone lined baking sheet into a thick layer. Sprinkle with candy or any other treats you like.
FAQ: How Does Gluten Hide in Candy?