Lemon and artichoke are two ingredients that go perfectly together. With a light crispy coating, these artichokes are a tasty bite-sized appy.
Half or quarter the artichokes, drizzle with a bit of oil, then coat in the crumb mixture pressing gently to fully adhere.
|Crispy Artichokes & Lemon Dip|| |
- ½ cup GF panko crumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 398ml canned artichokes hearts, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup sour cream (or cashew cream)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Place the panko, herbs and pepper flakes in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Cut the artichokes in half, and gently toss with oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Roll each artichoke in the crumb mixture and place on a parchment lined baked sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients into a dish and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.