With a unique combination of marinade ingredients,and how it’s prepared, you’re going to love the flavor that gets infused into the steak. The steak gets a soak in this flavorful marinade after it has been cooked…
Instead of marinating the raw meat, the steak is cooked to your likeness, then it is left to sit in the marinade. After 8 hours, slice steak across the grain into thin strips and serve with other veggies inside a wrap, or on its own. You can even bring the marinade to a boil and reduce it until slightly thickened, then use it as a dipping sauce for the steak or as a sauce for your wrap.
Marinated Beef Strips
- 2 lb strip loin steaks
- 6 Tbsp sesame oil
- 6 Tbsp GF balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp GF Worcestershire
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 green onions
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper
Wrap Filling Suggestions
- Lettuce leaves or GF tortilla wrap
- Red pepper
- Cilantro stems
- Season steaks with salt and pepper and grill until desired doneness, then allow to cool completely.
- Combine marinade and pour into a large Ziploc bag. Add cooled steaks, seal and chill for 8 hours.
- Slice steaks across the grain into thin strips.
- To serve, add strips to a salad, combine with other veggies into a GF tortilla wrap or lettuce wrap, or eat them on their own.
- The marinade can be boiled down until reduced and slightly thickened,and used as a sauce to drizzle inside the wrap or as a dipping sauce.