Like a steak sandwich, this burger is filled with savory sauteed onions and perfectly grilled strips of tender steak.
|Grilled Steak & Onion Burger|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 4 GF hamburger buns
- ¼ cup GF mayonnaise
- ¼ cup GF steak sauce
- Saute onions in oil until tender and golden, set aside.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, then fry or grill steak until done to likeness. Cut across the grain into thin strips.
- For the sauce combine the mayo and steak sauce together until smooth, adjust ratios to taste.
- Grill split buns then top with sauce, onions and beef strips.