Sweet banana flavour loaded with blueberries.
Blueberry Banana Muffins
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1/2 cup butter margarine or oil (of your choice)
- 2/3 cups honey or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients, except for the blueberries. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until all is moist.
- Add in the frozen blueberries but do not over-mix.
- Pour into greased/paper lined muffinn and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.