The coconut and sunflower seeds add a nice change to this standard banana muffin recipe.
Monkeys Lunch Muffins
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1/2 cup butter margarine or oil (of your choice)
- 2/3 cups honey or brown sugar
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate smaller bowl mix together the wet ingredients. Then mix in with the dry and stir until just combined.
- Pour into a greased/paper lined muffin tin, and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.