A light tender muffin with fresh blueberries.
|Blueberry Muffins|| |
- 1 cup rice flour
- ½ cup potato starch
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 1¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk or milk substitute
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Thoroughly mix the baking powder, sugar, salt, rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour and xanthan gum together.
- Mix in the eggs, milk, melted butter and vinegar. Stir until they just begin to blend. Finally, add the blueberries and stir in just until mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased/paper lined muffin tin. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on top, then bake at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.