A great breakfast muffin with a southwestern twist.
|Cheese Muffins|| |
- 1 egg
- 3 cups self-rising GF flour mix
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Pinch cayenne
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until they are just combined.
- Make the mixture thin enough to spoon into muffin pans (add a bit of milk or milk alternative if necessary).
- Spoon batter into a greased/paper lined muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature of muffin reaches 205°F, using an instant read thermometer.