A light and airy classic waffle.
- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup bean flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs separated
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix rice flour, potato starch, bean flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Combine beaten egg yolks with oil, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add the two mixes together and blend thoroughly.
- In a different bowl, beat the egg whites until you see stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into batter. Scoop into a hot waffle maker.