Here is a versatile dip that can be used for a bunch of different appy’s, sauces, or sandwiches. Try it as a…
- Chip dip
- Veggie dip
- Warmed up used as a dipping sauce for baked salmon
- Tossed with hot pasta to create a creamy sauce
- Cracker spread
- Crostini or baguette spread (then top with some roasted red peppers or baked garlic)
- Spread on sandwiches in place of mayo
Make the recipe thin (for dips or sauces), or thick (for spreads), depending on what you need it for.
Creamy Basil Dip & Spread
- Mix together all ingredients, except milk, using an electric mixer. Slowly pour in milk until you get the thickness you want.