You may be skeptical with this version of eggs Benedict, but trust me when I say that it’s… amazing!
This recipe is super quick to throw together – you can even prepare everything ahead of time. Hard-boil or poach the eggs, whatever you like!
|Warm Eggs Benny Salad|| |
- 4-6 cups mixed greens
- 8 strips bacon, chopped
- 4-8 poached or hard boiled eggs
- Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill, optional
- Cook bacon, drain, set aside.
- Boil eggs until desired doneness, peel (if hard boiled) and set aside to stay warm.
- Prepare sauce as directed (this recipe is super quick using a blender!), set aside and keep warm.
- Divide greens into 4 bowls, top with bacon, egg(s), fresh dill and drizzle with as much hollandaise as you like.