Popular with kids and adults alike!
Mini Corn Dogs
- 1 cup GF Pancake Mix*
- 1 cup GF cornmeal fine grind
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable shortening
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 package GF hot dogs cut into quarters
- In large bowl, stir together pancake mix, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. Then add shortening until mixture becomes coarse,then add milk. If batter gets stiff add small amount of water.
- To prepare corn dogs for frying, insert skewer/toothpick into hot dog quarter, and dip/roll in the batter. Then place in hot oil until browned.