The tropical fruit flavors of fresh pineapple, mango and banana are mixed together with creamy yogurt for this healthy satisfying breakfast or snack.
But for me the best part is the toasted coconut. See how easy (and beautiful) it is to put together!
Tropical Fruit Parfait
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple cored and chopped
- 1 cup GF yogurt plain, vanilla, mango flavored
- 1/3 cup flaked/shredded coconut toasted
- Toss all chopped fruit together in a large bowl and let sit for 20 minutes. This will allow the banana to get coated in the natural sugars of the other fruits, which will prevent it from browning, as well allows the flavors to blend and their juices to release.
- Toast coconut in a dry fry pan over medium heat, shaking pan until coconut turns golden brown. Cool.
- Into 2 glasses spoon in half of the fruit, yogurt, coconut, repeat. Drizzle any remaining liquid from the fruit over each, then sprinkle with the coconut.