A healthy snacking cracker.
Sesame & Bran Crackers
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cups soy flour
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup rice bran brown, unpolished
- Pinch of xanthan gum
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together until it becomes dough like.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface into thin layer. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut into the desired cracker shapes.
- Place the crackers on to a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 375°F, just until the crackers are a light brown, then remove.
- After you have removed the crackers and turned the oven off, put the crackers in the oven, again to air dry.
- Store in an airtight dish.