Arugula is the perfect addition to a pesto, with its nutty flavor (like pine nuts!), and tastes amazing with roasted baby potatoes. This Arugula & Pistachio Pesto also makes a great pasta sauce too!
|Roasted Potatoes with Arugula & Pistachio Pesto|
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp pepper, divided
- 1 ½ cups packed arugula
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan, grated (optional)
- 1 ½ Tbsp pistachios
- 2 tsp water
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Toss potatoes with 1 Tbsp oil and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper and bake at 400°F for 30-40 minutes until tender, turning every 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Toss mixture with hot potatoes and serve.