Preserved lemons are filled with flavor, yet don’t have that sharpness that fresh lemons do. With edible peels, they can be finely diced and added to a simple vinaigrette to create a wonderfully robust flavor. Toss this dressing over salad, or try drizzling it over cooked vegetables like green beans, asparagus, or boiled/roasted baby potatoes.
You only need a little bit of the preserved lemons to create that wonderful flavor.
Finely dice the lemon peel and whisk together all ingredients by hand, or combine in a blender or mini food processor.
|Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette|| || |
- ¼ of a preserved lemon (can use the pulp, or scrape it off and just use peel)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients by hand, or combine in a blender or mini food processor.
Tools used in this recipe:
All the products that we have recommended have been tried and tested in our Gluten Free Club Test Kitchen, and have been chosen as our top picks based on their:
- Quality of the task they are designed to do
- Quality of manufacturing/Longevity
- Best value for your money
If you decide to purchase any of the items we recommend, Amazon will send a small percentage of the purchase price to the Gluten Free Club (at no extra cost to you!). We appreciate and value your support, thank you!
To see all our favorite kitchen items we use and recommend in; Bakeware, Cookware, Small Appliances, Kitchen Tools & Gadgets, Knives, and Recommended Cookbooks, visit our shopping page at our Amazon.com eStore – Gluten Free Club