Oven baked ‘fried’ chicken, with a crunchy chip coating.
Potato Chip-Crusted Fried Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 small package potato chips crushed
- 1.5 lbs broiler chicken cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the chip crumbs, pepper, and garlic. Brush the chicken with butter then press into chip mixture to coat.
- Arrange chicken pieces on a 9 x 13 baking dish (top chicken with remainder of butter and chip crumbs).
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through all the way and the crumbs are golden.