If you have little extra time, these twice baked potatoes are well worth it.
|Twice Baked Potatoes with Cheddar|| |
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- ¼ cup milk or milk alternative
- ½ Tbsp GF sour cream
- ½ cup GF Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Scrub the potatoes well and poke holes in it with a fork. Bake in the oven or microwave until soft.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the potato. Save the skins.
- Mash the potato in a medium mixing bowl and add butter, milk, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture back into the skins and sprinkle with more cheese if like.
- Return to oven and heat until the cheese melts and the tops gets slightly golden.