Balsamic vinegar and herbs flavor fresh tomatoes, all topped with a crispy crumb topping.
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary minced (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 Tbsp GF balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 ½ cups GF Panko-style bread crumbs divided (or GF bread crumbs)
- Cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, and put in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and 1 cup of the bread crumbs, toss well and place into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Remove and top with the remaining ½ cup of bread crumbs, then cook for an additional 10 minutes until the top is golden brown.
[hr]FAQ: Is Balsamic Vinegar Safe?