As close to a Reese Peanut Butter Cup as you can get!
|Peanut Butter Cups|| |
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup GF graham crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups GF chocolate chips
- ½ cup almond milk
- In a saucepan melt butter, then add peanut butter. Once combined, add graham crumbs and sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved, remove from heat.
- Line a cupcake tin with wrappers and spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into each wrapper, then refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).
- In another saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk together over low heat. Then spoon 2 tablespoons over hardened peanut base, and refrigerate again until set.
- Keep in fridge until ready to eat.