These are such a beautiful looking chocolate cup, no one will ever guess that you made them (and how!). Dipping small balloons into melted chocolate, allowing to harden, then removing the balloon, creates the perfect chocolate cup perfect for filling with your favorite dessert.
|Chocolate Dessert Cups|| |
- Small water balloons (these make the perfect size)
- 1 cup GF chocolate (semi-sweet or dark)
- Blow up (with air only!) balloons as big or small as you'd like your dessert cups to be. Set aside.
- Heat chocolate until fully melted, then place a small dap of chocolate on the silicone/parchment lined baking sheet to act as a base. Dip the balloon in the chocolate and roll it as high up the sides as you want, then place on its chocolate base.
- Chill in the freezer until set.
- Then carefully cut the top off the balloon, and let the air slowly leak out (don't pop it, or you may crack the cup). Then gently pull the balloon out of the cup, and fill with whatever you like.
- One cup of chocolate should make 4-6 cups, depending on size of balloon used and how thick you dip the balloon.