Rich dark chocolate is wrapped around fresh juicy pomegranate seeds and crunchy nuts, for the perfect one-bite treat!
Pomegranate & Hazelnut Clusters
- 1/2 pomegranate room temperature
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts roughly chopped & toasted (optional)
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- Remove seeds (arils) from pomegranate and set on paper towel to drain. Gently blot all sides of the seeds, you don't want any moisture left on the seeds or the chocolate will seize (will still be edible, but not as pretty).
- If desired, place nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat and shake occasionally until fragrant and color starts to develop. Set aside, allow to cool.
- Melt chocolate, stirring until smooth. Add in nuts and seeds and gently stir to completely coat (you don't want to break the seeds allowing its juice to mix with the chocolate, so stir very gently).
- Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto a lined baking pan, and refrigerate until set.