A tender chewy cookie that will make your mouth water.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups GF flour mix
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugars and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine both mixtures together and beat until a soft cookie dough is formed.
- Roll into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten and imprint each cookie with a criss-cross design using a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.