Chocolate and vanilla swirl cookies.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine softened
- 4 oz GF cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups GF French Bread Pizza Mix or GF Flour Blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mix and baking powder until smooth.
- Divide dough, and add cocoa to one half. Mix well.
- Between sheets of plastic wrap, roll out each portion of dough until it’s 1/4-inch thick.
- Remove top sheet from each and lay the chocolate dough over the vanilla dough. Gently roll into a log, peeling away plastic wrap as you roll. Chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices, and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are just slightly brown.