These cookies are chewy, rich and filled with plenty of sweetness.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups GF chocolate chips
- Hazelnuts or walnuts optional
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Mix in egg.
- Sift together the flours, baking soda, baking powder, then stir into mixture. Combine until thoroughly mixed, then stir in chocolate chips and any nuts you like.
- Drop or roll the cookies, and place on a cookie sheet and bake at 375°F for 7-10 minutes.