A great moist cookie loaded with raisins.
- 3 ¾ cup GF French Bread and Pizza Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 3/4 cup GF sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- Cream brown sugar and butter. Beat in sour cream and eggs.
- Combine flour mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, soda and salt.
- Add to sour cream mixture and blend. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Place heaping teaspoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake at 375°F 8-10 minutes.