Potatoes can be anything but boring. With a little imagination (or mine :o), your side dish of potatoes can turn your plate into a gastronomic delight!
Try these easy to prepare ‘stacked’ potatoes. Cooking them in a muffin tin keeps them neatly stacked while cooking, as well as each one is already in the perfect serving portion.
|Parmesan Potato Stackers|| |
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 inches in diameter)
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- 3 Tbsp GF pesto, optional
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Peel the potatoes (optional) and slice ¼" thick, discarding rounded ends.
- Place in mixing bowl, and add remaining ingredients. Mix well, separating potato slices so that all are evenly coated with mixture.
- Into a greased muffin tin, stack slices beginning with smaller potato pieces at the bottom until they reach 1" over the top of the muffin well.
- Scrape bowl to remove remaining cheese mixture and spoon over tops of potatoes.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.