Instead of cake and ice cream, serve these at your kids next birthday party. Better yet, have the kids assemble it themselves. Have some sprinkles and mini-chocolate chips for them to roll the ice cream edges in.
|Ice Cream Sandwiches|| |
- Recipe for Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Your favorite GF ice cream
- Prepare cookies as directed*, cutting out into any shape you'd like your ice cream sandwiches to be.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, spread some softened ice cream onto the bottom of one cookie, leaving about ½" from the edge. Place another cookie on top, and gently press down until the ice cream comes to the edge.
- If desired, can roll the ice cream edges in some gluten-free sprinkles, nuts, or whatever you like.
- Wrap in waxed paper and freeze until ready to serve.