Everybody’s favorite cinnamon-sugar coated cookie.
Shape the dough into about an 1 1/2″ balls, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Once you have formed all the cookies, place in freezer for 10-15 minutes. This will prevent the cookies from spreading out too much.
|Snickerdoodles|| || |
- 1¼ cup sugar, divided
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups GFC Quick Breads & Cookies Flour Blend (or GF Bisquick)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Cream together the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each, then stir in vanilla.
- Add in flour and stir until dough forms.
- In a small dish mix cinnamon and remaining sugar, set aside.
- Grease your hands lightly, shape dough into 1¼ - 1½" inch balls. Roll in the sugar cinnamon mixture to coat, then place on lightly greased baking sheet. Place cookies and the baking sheet in freezer for 10-15 minutes, this will prevent cookies from spreading out too much.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned and tops are a bit firm.