Perfect for potato salad, on your sandwich, or in deviled eggs.
- 2 egg yolks + 1 whole egg room temperature
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp GF mustard Dijon or regular
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch white pepper
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups vegetable oil or pure olive oil*
- In a blender, add everything but the oil and mix well for about 30 seconds. With the blender running continuously, pour in the oil VERY slowly at first - almost by drops, for the first 4 tablespoons of oil or so. Stop pouring and continue blending for 30 seconds, then start to add more oil in a THIN stream. Every minute or so stop pouring to ensure the oil is being incorporated.
- Continue this way until you reach the desired thickness - this whole process takes around 10 minutes (you may not need to use all the remaining oil).
- Stop the blender, and adjust the seasonings and, if the mayonnaise is very thick, process in drops of lemon juice or warm water to thin.
- Keep the mayo in a sealed container, and it will keep for a week in the fridge.
Use this fresh mayonnaise in our Deviled Eggs