There are many things that can be done with this recipe. Mix and add other ingredients like mushrooms, peppers and more.
|Dressing with Veggies|| |
- 4 cups GF bread, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ - ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¾ -1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup zucchini, shredded
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp sage or thyme
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Add the butter to a large skillet and sauté the celery and onions until soft.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and remaining ingredients (if the dressing is not moist enough and needs a little bit more moistening, use a little bit of milk or some broth).
- Stuff turkey, or bake in a covered casserole dish at 350°F for about 35-45 minutes.