There are many things that can be done with this recipe. Mix and add other ingredients like mushrooms, peppers and more.
Dressing with Veggies
- 4 cups GF bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 3/4 -1 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp sage or thyme
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Add the butter to a large skillet and sauté the celery and onions until soft.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and remaining ingredients (if the dressing is not moist enough and needs a little bit more moistening, use a little bit of milk or some broth).
- Stuff turkey, or bake in a covered casserole dish at 350°F for about 35-45 minutes.