A “Shake N Bake” style chicken with a ranch dressing flavor.
Crispy Ranch Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 cup GF dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1/8 tsp ground white or black pepper
- 1 Tbsp powdered GF sour cream
- Combine all dry ingredients in a gallon-size zipper-lock plastic food storage bag.
- Moisten chicken; place one piece at a time in plastic bag and shake until evenly coated with crumb mixture, then place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on size and thickness of chicken pieces.