These cinnamon rolls will melt in your mouth!
Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk mixed w/ 3 Tbsp melted margarine or butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Sift together the rice flour, potato starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt and sugar.
- Whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil and milk in a separate bowl, then pour into the dry sifted mixture and blend well.
- Grease paper (waxed) with a little a spray or oil, then place the dough mixture on the paper, flatten into a 1/2" thick rectangle then lightly butter the dough.
- Blend the sugar, cinnamon and raisins in another bowl then sprinkle the mixture on top of the dough.
- Start with one edge and roll the dough to form a long tube shape. Then slice the roll every 2 inches and place each roll with swirl facing up in a greased muffin pan, and bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- While your dough is cooking, mix together your icing ingredients.
- Remove the rolls from the oven when cooked and spread/drizzle icing over hot rolls.