Parmesan and cornflakes create a tasty and crispy chicken strip.
|Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Strips|| |
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 2 Tbsp GF Dijon mustard or regular mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼-1/2 tsp chilli powder or cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup GF corn flakes, crushed
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, dry-finely grated style
- In a shallow dish, mix together mustard, and spices. In another dish, mix together the corn flake crumbs and cheese.
- Coat the strips in the mustard mix, then dredge into the crumb mixture, turning until fully coated.
- Place strips on a rack over a foil lined baking sheet. Lightly spray with some cooking oil spray, then bake at 450°F for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.