There’s no need to use a thickener in this recipe, the potatoes do a great job of thickening the soup.
|Cream of Cauliflower Soup|| |
Author: Angie Halten
There's no need to use a thickener in this recipe, the potatoes do a great job of thickening the soup.
- 6½ cups water (or GF chicken stock)
- 3 potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a simmer and cook for about an hour, or until the vegetables become extra soft.
- For a chunky soup, leave as it. For a creamy soup, put everything in a blender/food processor and purée until smooth.