This is a good on-the-go snack. When you are not able to have a balanced meal, nibble on this.
Coconut Crunch Snack
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 cups GF crispy corn puff cereal
- 1 cup banana chips dried
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 Tbsp honey or agave
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the peanuts, raisins, cereal, coconut and banana chips. Blend well, then put into an ungreased 9x13 baking pan.
- Melt honey and margarine in a small cooking pan at a low temperature, then add in the salt and cinnamon.
- Pour the butter/honey mixture evenly over the cereal, and bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.