Mashed banana is substituted for the fat, making a great tasting low-fat cookie.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup oil of your choice
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dry Infant Brown Rice Cereal
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup GF chocolate chips
- Add the first four ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat on medium high with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl stir together the cereal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then stir into the wet mixture, along with the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork, then bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until cookies are crisp and golden.