Mashed banana is substituted for the fat, making a great tasting low-fat cookie.
|Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies|| |
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup oil (of your choice)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dry Infant Brown Rice Cereal
- ¼ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup GF chocolate chips
- Add the first four ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat on medium high with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl stir together the cereal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then stir into the wet mixture, along with the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork, then bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until cookies are crisp and golden.