Bursting with a creamy orange taste, your kids will never ask for store-bought ones again!
|Creamy Orange Popsicles|| |
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups GF plain or vanilla flavored yogurt (full fat makes a creamier bar)
- ⅓ cup sugar or 3 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, stir juice and sugar together over med-low heat until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Then pour into a large measuring cup (with lip) and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.