Carmel filling pie loaded with chocolate and pecans.
Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 2 GF unbaked 8-inch pie shells
- 1 cup pecans toasted & broken
- 3/4 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Prick the bottoms of pie shells with a fork, and set aside.
- Divide pecans and chocolate chips and distribute evenly over the bottoms of the two pie shells.
- Combine butter, eggs, sugar and corn syrup and pour half into each shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.