Light and fluffy texture with a rich chocolate taste.
|Chocolate & Vanilla Cream Pie|| |
- 1 cup GF flour blend
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 oz GF cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1½ cups Cool Whip
- 1 pkg GF instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 pkg GF instant vanilla pudding
- For the crust, combine the butter, flour mix and pecans until combined. Press into a 9x13 inch pan, and bake at 325°F for about 25 minutes. Let cool.
- For the filling, in a medium size bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Blend until smooth then spread over the cooled crust.
- For the topping, combine the chocolate pudding package and half of the milk (1 ½ cups). Whisk until smooth, then spread on the top of cream cheese mixture. Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the vanilla pudding with the remaining 1 ½ cups of milk, until smooth. Pour over chocolate topping layer and chill in the fridge for at least another 20 minutes before serving.
- After the 20 minutes is up sprinkle with grated chocolate and return to refrigerator until time to serve.