Cheddar cheese adds great flavor to these flaky biscuits.
Cheddar & Ham Biscuits
- 2 cups GF Bob's Red Mill Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked ham chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-3 Tbsp pickled jalapeno peppers finely diced (optional)
- In a bowl, stir in the biscuit mix, milk ham and cheese just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Bake at 475°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.